An inpatient is a person who has been admitted to a hospital overnight for treatment of a serious injury or illness. Inpatients can stay for one night, a few days, a week, or even longer. The length of the stay depends on the severity of the illness and the difficulty of treating it.
- Contact Admission Desk with the admission request form given by the Consultant. The Front-Office Executives (FOEs) will help you check-in through the Hospital Information System and guide you to the Counsellors.
- Our admission staff are available to answer any of your queries and guide you to select a suitable room.
- You are required to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission in accordance with the room category. Charges vary as per the room category.
- Please ensure that you clarify all your doubts about the charges before admission itself. If you have any queries regarding billing during your stay, our billing staff will be happy to help you.
- Patients are admitted under the sole discretion of the Hospital Consultants.
- The estimated cost in case of planned surgeries is provided at the Admission Desk or by the Billing Department.
- All room confirmations are subjected to availability on the date of admission.
- Bed charges are exclusive of nursing and diet charges.
- Emergency charges are applicable on surgery charges.
Why you should choose us.
we treat our patients with utmost care
What they say
Our patienties reviews
Doctor Kavitha is well experienced and has bundles of patience, answers all our questions in detail. The pre admission checkups and operation went quiet smooth. The decision about section operation was taken conciously after lot of checks by the doctor. The support staff also are quiet good, but only cons are the hospital needs to increase the number of support staff
Very good communication with doctor, so friedly and will treat as family. Doctor is available any time to communicate, if there is an emergency. I always prefer this hospital for any kind of illness and then later follow doctor suggestions. The treament was very nice and posstive. when my family got affected to Covid and self isolated, Nagaraj sir treated and guided remotely very well and I appreciate him. Thank you.
We try to deliver patient centric care at very affordable prices with all facilities with good ambience. Dr Ganesh started the hospital 20 yra back and worked relentlessly and rendered great services. We have bn continuing the same with additional services. We are witnessing the comfort, satisfaction and happiness in everyone's face with great results...